Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The End is Just The Beginning.

Hello Beauties.
     It's about time I come clean with all of my transformative secrets since you've been nothing but loving and patient. The storefront that I've been blessed to own & operate this past year, Natural Impressions is coming to a close so that I can emerge as something even more privy to my spiritual practice, services and align with artists and vendors who share those same values:

VENUS RISING.



















Venus Rising will be located at the same awesome spot!
92 Broadway and we welcome spiritual consignment, recycled goods and upcycled curiosities.
So if you are local artist, crafter or furniture maker please get in touch with me on how we can work together.

Venus is now out of retrograde. The Goddess has come direct in her path ready to shed her loving light to all. Don't just take my word for it. Check out what famed astrologers like
Emily Trinkus or Susan Miller are saying.

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank everyone who as made this past year possible and quite the adventure. I'm honored to continue to get to know my community and be of service and support and look forward to Free Hug Friday's, Vegan Bake Sales, First Friday Art Shows and many more events and goodies that this endeavor will bring.

As always, you are loved! Thank you and Goddess Bless!

XOXO
Michelle Gallagher
Store Owner, Metaphysician & Author
Venus Rising
92 Broadway, Jim Thorpe PA 18229

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Terry Opiela, Keith Blackwell, Aileen & David Miller, Marianne Garritano Rustad,  Jessica Crowley, Alice Keiner, Melissa Lammy Mondgreen, Tray Lovejoy, Andrea Stewardt, Pamela Heiser, Martha Moyer, Virginia Cassell, Ann Martino, Jack Gunsser, Amy Selby, MaryBeth Dowbachuk, Mary Huber Harwood, Randall Sellers, Ron & Doris Gallagher & Ed Benjamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.