Skip to main content

Lucifer & The Dark War

When there's a buzz that "somethings coming" out in the realm of mystic and psychic, it gets to be overwhelming because specifics or visions, dreams even are so ....game... of... charades. And they can be interpreted many ways.  

Personally, I only dream when something bad is going to happen, literally moments before shit will hit the fan.  The first time this occurred for me, was in 2007 when the tsunami hit Thailand.  I dreamt I was trapped in a glass high rise building on a beach with a girl I had known to be dead for at least ten years in the living realm.  We could see enormous waves coming in. One hit it like an earth quake and suddenly people were floating all around.  We climbed every stairway in that glass tower but the water kept coming.  When I woke up, the event had just taken place as I turned on the news.

When New York/New Jersey were hit with the hurricanes I saw Manhattan underwater for almost a week when I would close my eyes so I called my friend who commutes for work to tell him to leave the city.

Friday morning, I woke up in a state of confusion and panic. Hiking in at Glenn Onoko Falls in my dream, I stuck my hand in the water, the reflection of the Grim Reaper stood mountainous over me.  I ran up the mountain. There were two young children who followed suit.  A gun shot stopped me in place. I turned into a deer.  I hid in the ferns.  Or I saw a deer hiding in the ferns.  
One can never really tell once back in the waking realm. Then I realized I was hit.  I woke up. Later that day, I still couldn't shake the feeling so I called all my loved ones and asked that they protect themselves and pay attention while they were living their life. I also had a sense of panic thinking perhaps, this was a larger sign in this for me.  Maybe my time was/is going to be up.
My girlfriend demanded to know more. While we spoke she said her news feed popped up - there had been a shooting at a school in Colorado. I don't remember the rest of our conversation.
Or the ride home. 

In the waking realm, for me -days before this dream, shadow people have been popping up more than not.  I chalked it up to this time of year because the veil is so thin and many otherworldly energies are walking about.

But I sit and putting the charades in my strange life into place.

Bad dreams, bad feelings = bad things happen.  
When I walk into a home to perform a cleansing and it's not a ghost, if it's something darker I am hit with extrasensory signals that start in the pit of my stomach and land somewhere in the bottom of my throat.  That's when I know to call upon my personal arsenal of angelic protection and surround myself in a 
thick spiritual armor to get the job done. 

The ancient and holy war believed by Catholics and Christians started 
when St. Michael the Archangel tossed Lucifer out of heaven. 
In 2 Corinthians 4:4 Paul identifies the dark one as 
"the god of this world...who has blinded the minds of them which believe not."

Those are interesting and very timely words.

I'm just  going to free form a few thoughts out there 
- take from it what you will. 

Currently there is a feud started by none other than Fox news about the skin color of skin of Jesus.  (oh and Santa Claus too).  
And while we are not paying attention, the dark war erupts and corrupts the light within us.  

Lucifer means "light bearer" and was 
originally an angel of light until he fell from grace.

When reading an article last night about the event in Colorado I couldn't help but hold on to this thought about the shooter:
"He (the shooter) was the last person I would expect to shoot up a high school," 
the fellow high school senior said. "He was honestly incredibly humble and down to earth. He was a little geeky, but in a charming way."

In the words of my mentor and friend Arlene Duggan; 
EVERY ANGEL IS A DEVIL.

I rewind to a pagan gathering I attended on the west coast, listening to the priestess 
talk about how the devil didn't exist. Knowing in the pit of my stomach, that was not 100% true.  

And from what I know of everything now, what I've seen and experienced in my own life and witnessed in those who come forward in faith
it's just not possible to think that ONE specific train of thought 
on higher power is the right way of thinking or knowing.  I believe like us on earth, the realm on the other side is also evolving.

So I play my game of charades and take notes and I pull from one theology to marry something in another so that it makes sense for me in the world that is ever changing and unfolding before my eyes each and every day.  It was believed that Lucifer had an extreme jealous hide over God's love for humans...

No matter who you are, where you are or what your doctrine of faith or not,
inside of you is light and dark.
If you do not arm yourself in some kind of faith 
higher than just your dead grandfather 'being there for you' because you 'asked him to' or if you do not act in alignment with doing unto others good deeds so that they will be returned to you
you're in for a surprise or seven when your physical being expires from this earth plane.

Since the end of January 2013, handfuls of my readings/sessions have been a lot less about dead relatives and more about deity or archangel recruiting "spiritual earthly" beings to believe in their own possibility within divinity. 
Deducing from the messages that are filtering through...I'm gonna take a wild stab at it and say that it is because of the Dark vs. Light war -  the ancient conflict that seeps into innocents children's lives, innocent people's lives and rips them from the planet in the blink of a blind eye.  

I'm not saying it's something we can stop 
but we can certainly slow it down or make less spiritual shrapnel by aligning with  Omnipotent peaceful, protective energies that are on the opposite side of hurting or killing innocent people as a religious war objective. 
And maybe that's too forward thinking of me! Maybe innocent lives sometimes can't be spared and that's how Angels are made.  I don't really know. I don't have all the answers.
I'm putting the charades into place as best and as fast as I can as a modern day gal, who sees beyond the veil, with a blog to share the words in which then flow.

Leave a comment, or a prayer or a kind thought below.

Peace, love and protection be with you and your loved ones.   
Amen






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Suicide Berceuse.

This is for you the broken hearted.This one is for you who can’t get out of bed and for you who may be finding it so damn hard to return the texts, emails and phone calls from anyone. 
This one is dedicated to those who having a hard time showing up because even thinking about showing up is too much energy. 
This one is for you who can’t seem to move on after the loss of a beloved. It’s for the ones whose days gone by are better than the days you’ve been wading through.This is for all of you who can’t catch a break financially, romantically or dream wise and wonder what it's all for.
The world has an immeasurable void in it. Constant pain inflicted from headlines or bylines is palpable. You’re unsure of your footing on our planet because the ground beneath you is unstable even when the sun shines otherwise. 
This one is for you who have contemplated at least once, perhaps even more than once about pressing the eject button on life. It’s here that you are in good company. It's…

4 Reasons Why Badmouthing Others is BAD For YOU.

I was talking today with a friend about the importance of words.  How you use them, positively, negatively any which way.  Words are like weapons.  Once you put them out there, they are pretty much impossible to take back.  Sure you can say you are sorry but it doesn't wipe the blood and guts off the floor from the initial bullet wound.  Forgiveness is key, but let's be mindful of our words from the get.  Dig?

Here's a repurposed blog to go along with those thoughts.

Everyone gets hurt. No one is perfect. People mess up. Mistakes are made. But the cross you bare when you badmouth someone else's questionable deeds or good fortunes, their life advances or personal tragedies is a very heavy one.

When you engage in loose lip service per say "warning" peers or anyone within earshot about someone or someone's "drama" or perhaps you seem to regurgitate the pain someone has caused you over and over to friends, strangers, clients, family members....wel…

The Sum of all Jitters

Monday, I leave my precious, beautiful and sacred bubble of Jim Thorpe for New York City to embark on my first week of Kundalini Yoga teacher training.  This learning adventure will stretch over the course of the next eight months. It's something that has been pulling at my heart for the last five years in terms of spiritual and physical evolution.


 And naturally with most new personal mega shifts or changes comes a tinge of fear. 
Yes, it's normal.  Don't use my words against me. But the 17 year old who lives somewhere inside of me sits up, batting her eyes so that I take notice.  She thanks me for honoring our future. She is excited for possibility and for helping others, always. But she bites her lip "even though we've come so far regarding our body image, even though we've done so much self love/self esteem work over the years, I'm still scared to wear white pants."

And I feel her..

It's not because I stain every white piece of clothing I o…