Who's Inspiring You?


I wanted to take a moment to pay homage
to the guru's who have been influencing me for the past 3+
years now.

Without their work, their amazing dedication
to serve the world through spirit and their awesomeness the world would be a darker place.
I am happy to help continue their light to shine.

If you haven't signed up for the MLGallagher newsletter, please do so here.
I'll be writing once a week about lecture and healing events coming up in Jim Thorpe and beyond, session specials and more.  Plus this week, you can read about how Mastin Kipp, Marie Forleo and Melissa Lammy Mondgreen have truly inspired me to unleash well, ME.
CONTINUE READING HERE>>.

Next week I'll be talking about
Gabby Bernstien, Kris Carr and my mentor and friend for almost a decade
Medium Arlene Duggan.

Who's influencing you?
I'd love to know who is helping mold your beautiful, sparkly life.

Leave a comment below
or shoot me an email with your own words of inspiration or who is inspiring you!

All my love,
Rev. Mick G.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Suicide Berceuse.

4 Reasons Why Badmouthing Others is BAD For YOU.

The Sum of all Jitters