White Light Army, 1st call to arms.




I woke up this morning with these words in my head & heart:
"This is my commandment, that you love one another 
as I have loved you.
Love your enemies 
be good to those who hurt you 
and live in my love."
It was a song I learned in Catholic grade school. I don't know how or why it came about but it did and I took it as a sign when I turned on the news and saw the carnage happening once again in the middle east. 

So I had to bring myself to do this. To walk the walk, to ignite this call to action in order to help spread the love and demand divine transformation on our plane.

Join the White Light Army - a group of human beings that strive to practice unconditional love, compassion, kindness and forgiveness towards ourselves and others. It is the greatest good of all that is our highest goal.  We seek not to hurt others with our words or actions, we seek to bring about peace through acts of compassion.

The White Light Army replaces judgement with empathy.
We reject fear to focus on forgiveness within ourselves and others.
Our weapon is love.

The White Light Army is not a cult, or a church.
It is a collective movement, a conscious effort of human beings that seek to put an 
end to chaos and darkness being lived out all around us.
The White Light Army is a divine call to transformation within
so that transformation can happen without.
 How can you join?

CALL TO ACTION:
9pm Sunday February 5th let us light a candle for our fellow human beings in Syria.
We send our love and our energy to the people in severe crisis and darkness there.
We ask that they find peace in peril.
We pray for world peace.
When you are finished focusing on Syria, send love and light to your neighbors.
Your sisters, brothers or family members who are in need.

I a honored to do this with you and to serve the greater good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Suicide Berceuse.

4 Reasons Why Badmouthing Others is BAD For YOU.

The Sum of all Jitters