Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WLA


Me:  I wish I could show the world what I see Mom, or what I've seen.
My Mom:  Then you wouldn't be special.
Me: I don't want to be special Mom.  I just want people to know they can transform, that they can be better people.


Things are happening at the speed of light - white light. 
There has been a call to arms of sorts.  
Actually that's exactly what it is - but the greatest weapon in the arsenal is 
LOVE. 

I'm trying as best I can, as fast as I can to acclimate for the good of all. 

Let us pray for the the White Light Army:
Humans who practice Love & Compassion within themselves 
& for all other humans for the highest good.

I don't just see dead people anymore.  I see the WLA.

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.