Praise and Singing Bowls


Coming out of the broom closet. opening a wellness studio with two bright lights
has been a hell of an amazing carpet ride. BLESSED BE.

But there's a ...this side of me that, YOU know....
and I've got a whole town of ghosts that are eager to meet....and share!
BLESSED BE.

Validation is coming from all angles.
It's humbling to say the least.
Yet it's opening all kinds of rabbit holes.
And I find myself somewhat stuck....

I really want to be clear that I am truly honored to serve the community and be a tool for the universe. Regardless.

Definitely seeing things that aren't so nice about people now - clearly.
My bubble has burst in a strange and delightful way.
However, those who 'get me' know I will remain on the positive side.
It's as if both people and Spirit are testing me like I am a parlor trick of sorts.
I'm seeing thing that I've never seen. Feeling things I've never felt.
So sorting through it is taking some time.

To clear up some of that stuff and to set myself right, I asked the amazing Mr. David Price if he would be so kind as to lend me the bells in the light of the full moon, I was blessed to participate and witness while setting intention and feeling the vibration of the sound - Antique Tibetan Bowls - In Buddhist practice, singing bowls are used as a signal to begin and end meditation. They have been known to open chakras too.

I feel at peace with what was offered tonight. I feel clear on what was received.
A heartfelt Thank you - David, Joanna, The ancients and the universe. I am in awe.

With that - I want to sit in abundance of love and give a huge shout out to my Tribe - those who get me. Seriously.
Anne Marie and Selena, Arlene, Mary, Francis, Devin, Mom and Dad, Kathy T, Heather, Natalie, Becca, Becky, Colleen, Christie, Mama Trudi, Nadine, Rachel and Jenn. I am so grateful for your divine presence, for our friendship, for our time, laughter and lessons.

What an amazing ride. Let's harvest more shall we?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Suicide Berceuse.

4 Reasons Why Badmouthing Others is BAD For YOU.

The Sum of all Jitters