There is always a first

Today was the first day Blue Mountain Paranormal Society
(& I) took a case on behalf of another Paranormal team.

It was the first time I would perform a cleansing with two particular members of the group.
It was the first time we drove 2.5 hours to assist and assess the "situation".
It was the first time we dealt with anything in Amish/Menonite country.

It was the first time we were dealing with words like "he's been taken over" and
"the priest was thrown down the stairs".

It was also the first time that I wasn't scared that I was ready "for battle" if you will. Ever since I hung up the phone with the young woman residing on the said disturbed property,
I prepared to see the worst.

I hate being right.

I don't want to blog about the details.  There are over four hours of them.  Most of which I'm still processing on a personal level.

I don't want to use words where words are actually failing me.

I will say however that if and when I am ready to share this experience.....for those of you who know me, who have been following the paranormal blog and the adventures of my paranormal life....
this ...was... definitely... a... first.

I would like to take a moment to personally thank Danny, Todd & Allison of BMPS for being my support team, for being of service to the family yesterday (and to the universe) and for letting me take a shot a whisky with pickle juice without judgement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Suicide Berceuse.

4 Reasons Why Badmouthing Others is BAD For YOU.

The Sum of all Jitters