Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inauspicious time for wishes

Growth. 

Get comfortable being uncomfortable she said.
Twisting and turning, breathing to get it perfect.
It's never perfect.  I'm not perfect. Nothing is as it seems.

I stand in a hallway of windows staring into the water that attracts madness and life.
I too want to plunge into their depths to silence the alarms, the howling dog next door.
The woman who committed suicide two doors up is knocking to remind me, crazy is as crazy does.
She's peering in my windows and I need to send her home. Yet I haven't the strength to muster up any of that at the moment. Beneath the covers are the only place I want to hide, eyes wide shut.

I've seen home. I've felt it.
It doesn't feel or look like the pain that is served daily. It's bright, fluid and peaceful. 
Eyes closed, I try dialing, faster. Nothing.
My guts are twisting and turning. 
My souls debt grows.

It is in our best interest to align with nature, yet today she shuts us out and spits at us, leaving us wet,  cold, wondering when  if at all - we will see the sun. Springtime alludes. My heart sinks.

Perhaps today, now that planets have moved appropriately and it's raining yet again it won't be an inauspicious time for wishes.  Perhaps today will be relevant to the physical and spiritual equilibrium. Capturing the right intention with the right words will propel you to further deep into your Dharma.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. 
If you don't want them to disappear, don't runaway from them. 
Be present. 
Connect.
Stay relevant to the issues. 

Ask the right questions. 

Write your worries to free your mind. 
It sounds easy but who's game?

This game is slippery and gross as the production of lies and machines continues.
Everything is eroding before our eyes. Death is inevitable. 
The damage is to be assessed and provided for.
The starving children of the world can be fed.
Evolution lies within our wants and needs.  

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Basic goals will define the methods and trial and error are a must.  
Screaming in tongues, screaming. Information is being accessed and those who want to participate are forming great opinions. 
I am not a machine.

I am weary of trial and error.
I am weary yet, hopeful that the impossible is possible. 
I have seen home.
Magic is at my fingertips, singing to me in ways that I am not yet privy to understand.

It's time to define wishes, assess resources and see to dreams with labor and intensity.
The Venus project has knocked on my door now.  
I want to be free of the archaic chains that bind me, of consumerism, 
of the love I will never have and become the love I long for.

Everything is outdated.

The lioness is growing butterfly wings. 
She roars beneath the sheets as she tries to morph into higher potential.  She is not a machine.

No more debt. No more lies or inauthenticity.  Live by example.

But, if I promised you that today is not an inauspicious time for wishes... 
What then, will you wish for?

XOXO
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.