Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fuck Blog.

Fuck.
Disclaimer: I can't say it around my toddler and 98% of the time I choose to
 behave and conduct myself with class 
but I need to drop a bomb tonight so...here it goes...

FUCK!
Fucking, FUCK.
FUCKITY, FUCKY, FUCKERSON - MCFUCK.

FUCK ME. FUCK YOU. 
FUCK THIS.....SHIT

I am over the weather & the drama that dwells in this here pond. Dig?

I FUCKING hate Bullies who are really 
insecure FUCKS who take all the shit they didn't work out 
within themselves on everyone else.  
FUCK YOU.  
You are obvious & predictable.
Mean is not cool.
GROW UP.

Revenge seekers Fucking SUCK.
Especially when they go running after their own karma train...
like they didn't know or see it coming. 
WOO WOOO!!  Chuga Choo choo - FUCKING MORONS or MORINS for that matter.
FUCK YOU.

GRIEVING FUCKING BLOWS. 
I wish I could erase it all with a sip of water already.  
Can I get my tear ducts removed? Super glued shut?  
FuckingJesusChristmasChrist.

Dear addicts - if you had balls you'd be sober.
FUCK YOU.
 YES YOU. 
Put down your pipe, your illegal prescription pills, your bottle, your powder. 
WALK AMONG the living already. Be present. Or is that too scary and real for you?
(ps - says the bartender - the fucking irony up in this shit)

I never like to complain.
I know about the law of attraction but there is something brewing in the air or my ovaries. 
Perhaps a combination of everything that unlocked the ticking 
F BOMB
 that just exploded all over this blog.  
I feel like a Linkin Park Song is in order or something super vintage punk rock 
- PS speaking of...
- FUCKING HOT TOPIC IS NOT PUNK ROCK.  
Who the FUCK dresses you? 1992 called they want their ball chain necklace back.

People don't surprise me anymore but they just keep on disappointing.
I myself am super guilty as charged. 
I disappoint. 
Clearly. 
SO FML.

Thank you.  Now back to your regularly scheduled power hugging hippy chick :)






1 comment:

  1. C'mon babydoll. We're all the same, it's only a game. Doesn't have to be a nice day, just the only one you've got.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.