Thursday, October 21, 2010

Messages from the other side.

Tuesday evening I had my regularly scheduled meeting with my friend and Mentor - Arlene Duggan.
She's helping me re-tune my intuition.

While speaking with her about how things are coming along on a day to day, I had felt two male spirits in her home.  And so I made it known.

"Let's see who it is, shall we?" Arlene suggested.

I closed my eyes and tuned into the person who I could feel standing to my left.
Red flannel shirt, twiddling his thumbs.  Anxious.  I noted.

"He's from here - the land. He's the last of his family. They migrated here from England. He's portly, not round but a bigger man. "

I see that. I also goats. Two. I chuckled.
"And chickens, dogs and a small cottage."  Arlene added.

I began to imagine how lonely he must have been.
Primarily because only animals came to my mind then Arlene interrupted with "He's showing me his gun. He was a hunter, gatherer type. He lived off the land."
This pretty much confirmed the lonely part.

He began to fiddle with his cap.  I saw it as a pageboy.
"What year did you die I asked."
1941- shown to me like the credits of Star Wars.
"Why is he here?" I blurted.  "He doesn't know either, He's never been inside the house before." She chuckled.  I'm glad that like me, she has a sense of humor about this stuff.
"We - what we are up to - called him here." Arlene answered.

This was confusing. I did not know this man. I did not ask for anyone of the spirit realm in particular to join our meditation. I was just hoping for some peace of mind and perhaps some light astral travel.

"Our energy brought him here." She continued.  "We've tuned him in. He doesn't understand it either."
"Thank you for coming then."
An outsider would have thought me blind as my eyes just looked to the ceiling as I let the words fly out of my mouth.

"You're free to go. Now, the spirit in the kitchen..." Arlene didn't skip a beat.
"Is Joe Boyle."
"He's always coming to our sessions." I added.
"He said you called him here."  She answered. "How?"
"By mentioning him earlier."

I had. I spoke of the strange way he passed. The parade float accident.  So random, yet so very typical of our community.  I have this theory that Jim Thorpe and it's surrounding areas are under some ancient Indian curse of sorts because there is great surrealism to the accidental deaths that take place here.
Kids flying out of trucks landing into trees, carbon monoxide accidents in homes and cars, tractor trailers driving through peoples homes while they are eating.....I could go on, but you get the very weird and grim picture.

He acknowledged that spirit took him that day. He was getting up there in years and they didn't want him to grow old or sick and have people shake their heads when they thought about him. No, they wanted him to be remembered - to go out with a bang or a broken parade float to say the least.

Through the conversation we had with him, I felt the need to apologize verbally for my Eighth grade class.  He had done so much for us - for our school.  Mr. Boyle started our little newspaper and we bamboozled him with petty complaints of how certain kids were getting special attention.  It bothered me so much to this day because the man broke down and cried.

"That was my sissy side."  Arlene spoke for him. She said he was chuckling and definitely making light of the situation.

Silently, I prayed that he'd put in a good word for the BOOLESQUE show with the press.  Especially since his alma matter had dissed me this time around.  (When I got home I received an email from the weekender for an interview about the show! WHEW!)

When we said our goodbye's I needed to know if both of them were certainly crossed over.

"Indeed. They can come and go as they please." Arlene explained that because she works with the Christ energy no discarnates or ghosts would dare ever come into her house.  The only people that would come to us she reminded me are those who want to communicate with someone still among us or if they need help.

I supposed she politely reminded me of this because I opened up our meeting by revealing a vivid dream I had the night before.  It wasn't the dream that startled me.  It was what I heard when I immediately opened my eyes and realized I was again among the living.
"Hell is full.  That is why you have your work cut out for you here."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.