Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ladies & Gentlemen, This IS NOT show business.

Last night The Blue Mountain Paranormal Society gathered once again at Broney's for the public investigation fundraiser.

Bob (our fearless leader) asked me to speak after he diligently explained all of our ghost hunting gadgets.

Here's pretty much what I said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not show business. Although Bob may have explained how all of the ghost gadgets and gizmo's work in comparison to exact same ones you see on the plethora of TV shows saturating the airwaves, ladies and gentlemen I can assure you that this is not show business.

And although we are blessed to be here because this is indeed a fundraiser for us to get more gadgets I can assure you ladies and gentlemen that the place were you are sitting is indeed haunted.

I walked into this building over a year ago a little doe eyed, a lot naive and I left pissed off and emotionally and physically hurt.  Which brings me to my point ladies and gentlemen.
I don't care who you believe in.  Whether you walk with Jesus or are a Buddist or you're a Neo Pagan and need to draw down the Goddess.  If at any time you feel like your person is being violated, if you feel like you're being touched and it's not by your wife or your best friend you need to call upon your higher power and protect yourself immediately.
I can attest that the energy's in this dwelling is a plenty.
I can count on two hands the amount of said spirits that we've encountered here.
Some which Bob, our fearless leader will reveal to you in just a moment on EVP recording.

I am very blessed to be a part of this group.  They have given me the opportunity to realize that the things I do see and hear certainly don't make me crazy.
The first time I walked into this building, I heard a very nasty voice scream something very horrible- to which BOB later played back for me on EVP recording from an earlier investigation.

I'm going to repeat myself ladies and gentleman - please, if you feel scared or threatened in anyway - I don't care who or what you believe in you ask St. Michael the Archangel to be with you and protect you and your group.

This place is very active.
Now I've been here on nights when it's been crazy(last night) and nights when it's silent.
I hope you all get to experience what it is you are looking for.
If you do have any questions throughout the evening - please feel free to ask me.
I will however not be able to contact your dead Aunt Mary or your Grandmother because this evening I'm not making myself available to do so.

Thank you.

Bob introduced me and wrapped my little talk up with this:
"She Freaks Me Out."

Then when I found my place with the others in our group
we heard a loud bang upstairs - like a chair being thrown.
Joanne ran to the second floor to find it empty.

Perhaps they liked my speech?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.