Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Heartless Bastards

Is the band that I am enamored with at the moment.
This Janis Joplin like - rock and roll - passion pit of emotion.
I want to scream all the words even though I only listening to the whole album for the second time.
So pumped... that if I had my own band - I'd cover almost every single & promise to deliver it with a punch you'd notice.

I think about singing again all the time - or stand up comedy - or just writing - cause otherwise I'm horribly misunderstood.
Seeking acting classes to assist in covering the thoughts that bleed through my face.  And managing more - people's reactions to them.
Perhaps if I just sing someone else's bleeding heart or make people laugh,
it would be all they would come to expect of me and they'd err on the side of a lighter heart.

People's expectations of me suck. Especially when I'm trying to figure what they are - of myself.

When I told someone that I was watching comedy every night before bed and I was thinking of writing more about it and working on a 15 minute routine he all but scolded me, shook his head and said no you can't.  HEARTLESS.

To him I say, FAWK  U.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.