Sunday, July 25, 2010

You look....Terrible.

Says my mother - when I take Sophia for her sleep over.

THANKS

I'm all over the world and back again today, surrounded by people from the west coast...
just came from,
used to live in,
recently visited a relative in,
and yeah....

After tonight - and for a while really - I get it.
I want to be bicoastal - because there are definitely two very unique sides of me -

but she's calling me home - the Golden Coast
Here is too sad - and too crazy and there's definitely something
in the water because I'm living it every day.

Please note that I take on full responsibility for my part in it - but still ...

I'm tired. (Thanks again mom)

I'm tired of the bullshit.
The lemons. The tears.
The time out. The evil ending to my romantic comedy.
The propositions, the naysayers, the opinions and the gossip.

FUCK IT.
FUCK IT ALL.

AND FUCK YOU.

Gnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.