Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's been a while.


I know....it's been a long - long
while. 

But tonight there's much substance and equinox 
spilling all around us in the cup of life 
.....So I thought I'd share some of today's miracles & adventure.
I'm grateful for today.

Because -It's an honor to have so many people want to talk to you ...
- want you to give them advice or listen to them talk about their experience(s).  
I really love to learn from people - watch them, embrace them when they need to be hugged, smile back and honestly acknowledge that we are all ONE.

Since it happened to me all day today....
I'm sitting in much appreciation & wonderment.

As revelations occur - please note that
summer slams it's rainy door in our face 
& fall rings the morning class bell.  

FIRST.....I need holy water.  Stat. 

#2. People are haunted - by both the living & the dead. 
No doubt.

and 3..... 
THE HEART needs to feel loved and connected and listened to and this 
is both misunderstood and speculated - too often.

Moving on....

BMPS met at Penn's Peak to promote the upcoming public investigation 
throughout October.
'The Doctor' gave away tickets to our haunt during his show.
It was comical for me in so many ways.  
I brought the Family.  
Phia wouldn't sit tight so she and Ro ended up food shopping while  Mommy walked around with her paranormal pants on.

14 year old to me: Are you really a psychic?
Me: Giggling. Not at all. I don't want to know the future - I'm just trying to figure out the now.

Lady B: I need your advice, there's something in my house dialing all 6's at 3am.
Me:  That's bad.  Let me see if I can't help you.

I spoke to a handful of people that so much
to say about things we can't see-ish and people we've never met.  
They asked a lot of questions of me, nodded, gave their own opinions & ghost stories. 
So yeah - there's a lot going on in the realm of spirt talk with October on the horizon.

It's weird saying some of this stuff out loud.  Writing it - But I'm living it.  
..
Anyway - tonight - today was great.
Things are glorious -I can't complain nor do I want to. 
I'm engaged. I love my family. 
I love my life. Possibility blossoms with falls colors.
I am psyched to be doing all of the 
amazing things that I'm doing and connecting with 
people on a level that they feel comfortable talking with me about. 

Had you asked me five years ago what I'd be up to now, 
I would never have imagined any of this 
& I LOVE IT.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.