Thursday, April 9, 2009

Significant Evidence


This picture was taken in the basement of the residence where I was pinched 3x's.


So I couldn't help be haunted by the experience I had with the team over the weekend.
After meeting with my spiritual mentor, 
I am convinced & that my unsettled feelings are valid.

When we debunk and truly sense that spirits are in the home 
(especially if there are more than one) 
I don't think it's OK to just leave them there. 

Think about it. 
Do you want strangers in your house?
If entities are not part of the current family situation and causing alarm in the middle of the night, even if they are not - if they are just hanging out in the attic, I'm leaning more toward the fact that they need to go "HOME".

Because this family is quite a delicate case - 
the founder of our group decided to put the Mrs. nerves at ease by assuring
 her nothing was there to cause harm. He even encouraged her to address said spirits by name to put her in control of the situation.

While I can certainly understand the particular circumstances surrounding this case and  
why he responded in such a way - 
I did strongly encourage him to check back in with her perhaps 
in a few months to see if how the energy in the house is.

If she is uncomfortable, nervous or experiencing high anxiety - 
I want to "clean" house.

I've never done it before (professionally)  BUT - I'm not scared.  
But my philosophy is that the energy on earth is largely
unbalanced due to a large amount of spirits/ghosts who have not yet crossed over.

In a home - 
Ghosts cause anxiety.  
They are disruptive to daily life. 
Some feed off of fear. 
They can attach to a weak person and possess.  
They have been known to be violent and unfriendly.  
They also can rip a family apart -who will fight over nothing/something they don't see or understand.  
My personal experience with Ghosts is attachment. 
I've seen how they can drive a person(s) mad - to the brink of suicide. 
I've witnessed them scare people out of their living situations - but not before impacting them in a negative way.

While they may seem harmless during an "investigation" we don't know why they are there. Any children trapped in between planes should be helped to the other side.  
Children should not be here. If they died young, they should have the opportunity to be reunited with family and move on.

I've asked for guidance. If this is my role and reason to have had my path cross with the BMPS than so mote it be.  
It's not something that I will want as a full time job.  But it's something I strongly believe - everyone, living or past - should be at peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.